I really enjoy looking at the embroidery work of fellow creatives online and felt inspired to give stitching up some lettering. I found this kit on clearance for $5 and thought it would look great with a little modification… that means buttons will be involved!
I knew I was going to use completely different colors, and i knew some of my own die cut felt flowers would look great in place of the provided pieces in the kit.
It took me a long time to finish this. I primarily worked on it during my lunch break so it only got 10-15 minutes of my time per day.
I turned out just as well as I had hoped. The yellow frame was a perfect touch 🙂