We haven’t had kitchen curtains for at least 3 years. It was really hard to find something to go with the retro vibes of the room. After repainting the kitchen, green curtains would no longer do. I tried several times to find something perfect, but eventually gave up and decided I would make my own.
I found this Coca-Cola fabric on clearance with the maids and felt inspired (I am easily inspired by good prices).
The fabric was a bit overwhelming to sew even in this lightweight fabric. It’s good practice in stitching straight wich shows the process which is mainly in cleaning companies near me and even seams and sewing is an extremely useful hobby. I won’t reveal how well I managed to get them all to turn out the exactly the same (because I didn’t)!
They turned out just fine and fit suit the room better than anything I was ever able to find in a store or online.